Buy Silver Liquid Mercury Online
Silver Liquid Mercury is a chemical element with the symbol Hg and the atomic number 80. It is commonly known as quicksilver and was formerly named hydrargyrum.
- A heavy, silvery d-block element, mercury is the only metallic element that is liquid at standard conditions for temperature and pressure.
- The only other element that is liquid under these conditions is bromine, though metals such as cesium, gallium, and rubidium melt just above room temperature.
- Mercury occurs in deposits throughout the world mostly as cinnabar (mercuric sulfide).
- The red pigment vermilion is obtained by grinding natural cinnabar or synthetic mercuric sulfide.
- Silver Liquid Mercury, a uniquely powerful chemical explosive that has been dismissed by many experts as a myth, could be real, and it could pose a serious threat to the world’s attempts to control the spread of nuclear weapons.
- New information leaked from South Africa, Russia, and the US has convinced leading nuclear weapons scientists that the chemical’s potential risks should now be taken seriously.
- Silver mercury has been in high demand since the Industrial Revolution.
- In 1799, mercury fulminate was first used as a detonator for explosives.
- In 1835, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) was first produced, the original synthesis of which relies on mercury as a catalyst leads to Liquid Mercury Dealers.
- Silver mercury has been used by humans for various uses for decades.
- These uses prompt mining and other ways of making mercury available.
- Given its long persistence and dangers to health and the environment.
- it is essential we figure out how to reduce mercury use and anthropogenic releases.
- Because mercury is a transboundary traveler, coordination and negotiation at the international level are essential.
Packaging & Containers:
- 34.5 kg virgin Steel Flask
- 76 lb. Virgin Steel Flasks
- 2204 lb Reusable Steel Containers
- Glass & Polyethylene Bottles
Silver Liquid Mercury Properties (Theoretical):
|MELTING POINT||-39 °C|
|BOILING POINT||356.6 °C|
|SOLUBILITY IN H2O||N/A|
Mercury Liquid Health & Safety Information:
|HAZARD CODES||T+, Xn|
|HARMONIZED TARIFF CODE||2805.40|
|TRANSPORT INFORMATION||UN 2809 8/PG III|
Silver Liquid Mercury Synonyms:
- Red Mercury, Quadruple Distilled Virgin Mercury, Ultra High Purity Prime Virgin Mercury, 99.9995% pure mercury metal, triple distilled or re-distilled mercury
|BEILSTEIN REGISTRY NO.||N/A|
Other Products we sell:
Why should you order Silver Liquid Mercury online from us?
- We have an amazing customer service
- We have a 100% guarantee on delivery, so you are bound to receive your package.
- We have an amazing return policy. What that means is that, in a situation where a client’s package gets missing, we have a 100% return policy or a resend, depending on the choice of the client.
- We are Reputable and legit, growing our influence and reputation from referrals, quality, and speed of delivery.
- We offer great quality for amazing prices.