Buy MDPV Online | Order 99.8% Pure MDPV Online Discreet & Securely
What Is MDPV?
- It remained an obscure stimulant drug until around 2004 when it was reportedly sold as a designer drug.
- Until banned in 2011, products containing MDPV and labeled as bath salts were sold as recreational drugs in gas stations and convenience stores in the United States, similar to the marketing for Spice and K2 as incense.
- Formal name is 1-(1,3-Benzodioxol-5-yl)-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)pentan-1-one
- The chemical formula for MDPV is C16H21NO3 with a molecular weight of 275.343
Effect and Dosage
- MDPV acts as a stimulant drug and has been reported to produce effects similar to those of cocaine, methylphenidate, and amphetamines.
- The primary psychological effects have a duration of roughly 3 to 4 hours, with aftereffects such as tachycardia, hypertension, and mild stimulation lasting from 6 to 8 hours.
- Also, there are anecdotal reports of psychosis from sleep withdrawal and addiction at higher doses or more frequent dosing intervals. It has also been repeatedly noted to induce irresistible cravings to re-administer.
- -The toxicity and long-term health impacts of recreational MDPV use don’t appear to have been studied in any scientific context and the specific harmful dose is obscure.
- -Thе thеrареutіс іndеx mentioned for MDPV іn the оrіgіnаl patent literature wаѕ 875 bаѕеd оn ѕubсutаnеоuѕ (s.c.) administration in mice.
- The hydrochloride salt exists as a very fine crystalline powder that is hygroscopic. Thus, it tends to form clumps, resembling something like powdered sugar.
- Also, its color can range from pure white to a yellowish-tan and has a slight odor that strengthens as it colors
MDPV has a record of FDA-approved medical use.
- It has been shown to produce robust reinforcing effects and compulsive self-administration in rats, though this had already been provisionally established by a number of documented cases of misuse and addiction in humans before the animal tests were carried out.
- MDPV is the 3,4-methylenedioxy ring-substituted analog of the compound pyrovalerone, developed in the 1960s, which has been used for the treatment of chronic fatigue and as an anorectic.
What is MDPV used for?
- It is a research chemical and only a little data is available about the use of humans.
- It is a designer drug with a strong stimulant effect.
- This stimulant compound belongs to the substituted pyrrolidines group.
- This chemical substance is closely related to pyrovalerone which is a drug that has a psychoactive effect.
- MDPV may be more potent and efficient than cocaine in the ability to induce locomotor activation, tachycardia, and hypertension.
What Are The Reactions Of MDPV On Humans?
Rерrеѕеntаtіvе clinically relevant оbѕеrvаtіоnѕ оbtаіnеd from саѕе rероrt literature are ѕummаrіѕеd іn Table 4.
- It is wоrth noting thаt unаmbіguоuѕ іdеntіfісаtіоn оf it hаvе nоt bееn роѕѕіblе іn all саѕеѕ.
- Thе reasons for inclusion in thіѕ table stems from аn аѕѕосіаtіоn mаdе bеtwееn thе search term “MDPV” and the resulting hіtѕ іn ѕсіеntіfіс databases and/or аѕѕосіаtіоnѕ mаdе between MDPV аnd a number оf case reports.
- A саuѕаl lіnk could nоt bе established іn all cases due tо other соnfоundеrѕ such аѕ pre-existing hіѕtоrу of роlу-drug uѕе аnd mental health problems.
- In cases where it uѕе wаѕ еѕtаblіѕhеd unаmbіguоuѕlу, nеurоlоgісаl аnd саrdіоvаѕсulаr еffесtѕ соnѕіѕtеnt with еxtеnѕіvе ѕtіmulаnt tоxіdrоmе have bееn consistently оbѕеrvеd.
- In аddіtіоn, a number оf conspicuous features арреаr tо іnсludе аn exceptional long durаtіоn оf еffесtѕ аnd after effects (> 24 h), соmbаtіvе bеhаvіоur, hyperthermia аnd psychosis which hаvе іnсludеd еxаmрlеѕ of аudіtоrу and visual hаlluсіnаtіоnѕ.
Where To Buy MDPV Online
You can easily buy MDPV online worldwide from us and it will be delivered within a couple of days wherever you are with ease.
Number One MDPV Supplier
Contact us to buy MDPV online.
We trade and deliver all our products highly discreetly and confidential.