Buy Etizolam Powder Online | Order 99.8% Pure Etizolam Online Discreet & Securely
Etizolam is also known as Etilaam, Etizest, Desolam, or street valium and extensively belongs to a category of compounds called benzodiazepines.
- Its sometimes called benzodiazepine analog.
- It differs from a benzodiazepine in that the benzene ring of benzodiazepines has been replaced by a thiophene ring and a triazole ring has been added, thus making the drug a thienotriazolodiazepine.
History of Etizolam
- Etizolam was first introduced in 2011 as a gray research chemical.
- It has since become extremely popular due to its low cost, high levels of products, and wide range of applications.
- The origins of the formula are unclear though and have been linked to research dating as back as the 1990s.
What is Etizolam used for?
- Etizolam is known to cause anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, and muscle relaxation effects on administration and has been prescribed for medical use in such cases as well.
- The drug can cause appetite enhancement though this effect doesn’t appear in all of the users.
This drug is also known to be used for stress reduction and memory relocation.
- The drug is also known to be used by people for recreational purposes as it can produce effects such as ego inflation, emotional suppression, and a sense of sobriety.
- It has also been used by people for recreational purposes.
Side Effects of Etizolam
- It has wide-ranging applications and has been used by both researchers and common people.
- The drug causes effects of physical, psychological, and subjective effects when administered.
- The drug causes a feeling of weakness and motor loss control.
- It causes physical euphoria and a hindrance in the person’s ability to breathe freely.
- The drug also causes feelings of sleepiness and sleep depravity.
- The drug also associates cognitive effects as it can cause dysfunctional behavior in the body’s ability to perform normal functions by affecting the motor nerve functions.
- It can also cause short-term memory loss by impacting the hippocampus region in the brain.
- Motivational and energy level suppression is also caused by the drug while it also affects the thought processing ability of the human brain as well.
- The impurities in the drug can also cause toxicity.
Dosage and Over-Dose of Etizolam
- The dosage of the drug ranges from 0.2mg to 5mg.
- Light doses of the drug range from 0.2mg – 1mg while the commonly administered dose ranges from 1-2mg.
- A heavy dose of the drug is greater than or equal to 5mg.
- The drug in normal dose rarely causes and produces a full range of its positive listed effects which leads people to take a greater dose of the drug.
- The greater dose can cause the full range of effects but come with adverse side effects as well which include serious injury or death in severe conditions.
- The production, supply, and possession of the drug are not illegal in most countries though it is listed as a controlled and scheduled-I substance.
Chemistry & Properties of Etizolam:
- Etizolam is a thieno diazepine, which chemically belongs to the benzodiazepine (BDZ) drug group; it differs from BDZs in that its benzene ring is replaced with a thiophene ring.
- This addition induces the calming and healing properties of Etizolam adding on the sedative properties of benzodiazepines.
Origin of Etizolam
- Etizolam is known to have been introduced in 1983 in Japan.
- Initially, it was used as a treatment for neurological conditions such as anxiety and sleep disorders.
- It is promoted as a drug in Japan, Italy, and India.
- FDA hasn’t approved it in the US as of now; however, it remains unscheduled in several states and is legal for research purposes.
Where To Buy Etizolam Powder Online
You can easily order Etizolam online worldwide from us and it will be delivered within a couple of days wherever you are with ease.
Number One Etizolam Powder Supplier
Contact us to buy Etizolam Powder online.
We trade and deliver all our products highly discreetly and confidential.