Buy 2C-B Research Chemical Online – Best Psychedelic Drug Supplier
What is 2C-B?
(4-Bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine) is a psychedelic drug first synthesized in 1974 by Dr. George Shulgin.
– It is considered both a hallucinogen and a mild entactogenic. “Entactogen” means “touching within,” and is a term used by psychiatrists to classify MDMA and related drugs.
– This product belongs to a family of drugs known as the “2Cs.” These include 2C-I, 2C-E, 2C-T7, and many others.
– This and the other 2Cs are usually sold as a white powder in baggies or gel caps but are sometimes pressed into tablets resembling ecstasy tablets.
Buy Research Chemical Online
If you are looking for a 2C-B research chemical for sale online then you are welcome at balcachem.com.
4-Bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine is a psychedelic drug first synthesized in 1974 by Dr. Alexander Shulgin.
It is considered both a hallucinogen and a mild entactogenic. “Entactogen” means “touching within,” and is a term used by psychiatrists to classify MDMA and related drugs.
It belongs to a family of drugs known as the “2Cs.” These include 2C-I, 2C-E, 2C-T7, and many others.
This and the other 2Cs are usually sold as a white powder in baggies or gel caps but are sometimes pressed into tablets resembling ecstasy tablets.
What are the effects?
- It is almost always ingested orally and can take anywhere between 30 minutes and a full two hours to take effect.
- A threshold dose (one that can just barely be felt) is between 2 and 5mg. An average dose is around 15 to 25m. And a strong dose is between 25 and 50mg.
- At lower doses, it produces a mild entactogenic effect, with few or no hallucinations.
- At higher doses, it produces intense visual effects. Moving objects leave “trails.” Surfaces may appear covered with geometric patterns, and may appear to be moving or “breathing.” Colors may appear from nowhere.
- Music can affect the visual experience, causing the patterns, colors, and movements to change. This blending of sight and sound is called “synesthesia.”
- The visual effects of it can be more intense than those produced by LSD or mushrooms, yet most users report a relatively clear headspace with significantly less psychological confusion.
- The effects of it last approximately four to six hours, with little to no residual effects.
- 2C-I, 2C-E, 2C-T7, and the other 2Cs are dosed differently than this and have different effects, including onset and duration. (See Erowid.org for detailed information on the 2Cs.)
Like LSD, while the drug is capable of producing a full range of low and high-level hallucinatory states, this is extremely rare and inconsistent at higher levels but common at lower and generally includes the following effects:
- Internal hallucination (autonomous entities; settings, sceneries, and landscapes; perspective hallucinations and scenarios and plots) – Although it is technically capable of producing hallucinatory states in a fashion that is on par with psilocin or DMT in its vividness and intensity. In comparison, these effects are extremely rare and inconsistent at common doses, though are usually readily producible at high doses, particularly when taken by rectal or intravenous routes. While traditional psychedelic drugs such as LSA, ayahuasca, and mescaline will induce internal hallucinations consistently at level 5 geometry and above, It will for most go straight into Level 8A visual geometry. This lack of consistently induced hallucinatory breakthroughs means that for some, It is simply not as deep of an experience as certain other psychedelics.